Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Making Progress in Tinkercad


After several hours of playing around with Tinkercad, I finally sort of figured out how to use it. There were lots of struggles accidents when I was using it. I accidentally deleted some things sometimes, and other times I would move things to places that they aren't supposed to be going. I managed to make something that may work for the final product. The knobs on the piece need to be fixed and straightened up, but at the moment, this is not  the main problem. However, up to this point, this is the main part of the prototype that I have been developing and trying to design.
I feel like this project has made a little turn, since I initially thought that I would have physical prototypes starting from the beginning, but I realized that making the designs for the prototypes take much longer than expected.

In the coming weeks, I am considering possibly printing the object out depending on circumstances and working from there.    

No comments:

Post a Comment